Dbvisit Implementation Services is a fast and efficient way to begin getting the most from your Dbvisit product by working with Dbvisit product experts. A typical implementation project will include:
- Analysis of your environment
- Installation and configuration of Dbvisit product (or upgrade of existing installation)
- Creation of Target database
- Basic automation and notifications setup
- Test of basic features of the Dbvisit product
- Coaching on how best to use your Dbvisit product in daily operations
Dbvisit also offers from a few hours to several days of help for an hourly fee to help existing customers who need assistance with a particular project or task.
Implementation Services are only available to customers with an active DbvisitProtect support agreement in place (and for rental and term license customers) and at least one member of the implementation project team has earned a Dbvisit Essentials Certification by taking the appropriate online product training course.
The service is offered remotely, no travel is required. The scope and timing will be mutually agreed to prior to Dbvisit starting work.
Businesses in over 110 countries worldwide with Oracle® Database Standard Edition trust Dbvisit to protect and share their data.