Thanks for your assistance and your good product. We took our first Summit Canada data centre client live the first weekend in February with two standby servers. The latest patch supporting the ability to automatically process the archive log on the standby server is brilliant. I always like less maintenance and fewer things to go wrong. Keep up the good work.
Mark Weeden, Senior Software Developer/Oracle DBA, OCP— Fiserv
Dbvisit Replicate 2.2.18 released
19 March 2012
2.2.18 - (16 March 2012)
- Fixed race condition in mine that could cause incorrect column/datatype in apply SQL
- DDL CREATE TABLE as SELECT should not be replicated (some syntax sugar cause mine to not detect it is actually a CTAS)
- Fixed that sometimes plog did not became obsolete and stayed thus on the filesystem (and were reread on apply startup)
- Fixed empty LOB handling (caused ORA-24801: illegal parameter value in OCI lob function)
- Fixed 9i query to get current incarnation
- Redo log parsing 9i fixes
Businesses in over 80 countries worldwide with Oracle® Database Standard Edition trust Dbvisit to protect and share their data.
Join a growing community of Oracle experts using Dbvisit software as the key to unlocking untapped revenue from customers and prospects.
Dbvisit provides Oracle® Database Standard Edition users with affordable disaster recovery and data replication solutions.