Thanks for your assistance and your good product. We took our first Summit Canada data centre client live the first weekend in February with two standby servers. The latest patch supporting the ability to automatically process the archive log on the standby server is brilliant. I always like less maintenance and fewer things to go wrong. Keep up the good work.
Mark Weeden, Senior Software Developer/Oracle DBA, OCP— Fiserv
Dbvisit Replicate 2.3.10 released
1 May 2012
- Setup wizard now defaults to use INADR_ANY (0.0.0.0) for listen interfaces, thus making dbvrep processes listen on all network interfaces
- Added directory for dp import
- Check tables on apply only if no import scripts are created (e.g. for resetlogs instantiation)
- Default conflict handlers
- Streamline setup wizard questions for tables and schemas
- Backup re-downloaded plogs (and redologs from fetcher). Can be useful for support.
- Create table as select support (without LOB columns)
- Fix various small bugs with table/schema rename in setup wizard and ddl-create
- Fix various small bugs in set_conflict_handlers command
- DBRSAPPLY_PKG now has audit information variables (this version thus requires repository uprade)
Businesses in over 80 countries worldwide with Oracle® Database Standard Edition trust Dbvisit to protect and share their data.
Join a growing community of Oracle experts using Dbvisit software as the key to unlocking untapped revenue from customers and prospects.
Dbvisit provides Oracle® Database Standard Edition users with affordable disaster recovery and data replication solutions.