For your info - our manually scripted standby database used to fall out of sync on a daily basis before the installation of Dbvisit Standby. We have not had a single outage since. I am much impressed.
Steve Fenwick, IS Manager— DA-Desk Fze
Dbvisit Replicate 2.3.08 released
18 April 2012
2.3.08 (16 April 2012)
- If exp or expdp (using file) is used to load the data, the script now contains the import, too
- Fix: disappearing list progress in console
- DDL scripts (created by *-all script) now include primary keys (if CDC is not used)
- Fixed default path names in setup wizard if target was on different platform (Windows x Un*x)
- Disable hostname detection if multiple hostnames are found (on RAC, we could autodetect wrong node)
- Fix for 2-way (and other shared-database) replication setup.dbvrep script
- Support can enable special dynamic library handling
- Bundle the mysql libraries
- Fixed memory leak introduced in 2.3.04
- LIST CONFLICT command
- DDL commands get a proper id (shown and used with conflicts)
- Fixed truncate of long commands at 2kB
- Do not generate support package for "Could not open port" error (usually shown when dbvrep was already running)
- Fixes in online PREPARE
- Fixes in parsing new user being created
- PREPARE could fail if executed as first command just after console started
- Let SHOW_CONFLICT_HANDLERS handle properly tables that are prepared on mine only
Businesses in over 80 countries worldwide with Oracle® Database Standard Edition trust Dbvisit to protect and share their data.
Join a growing community of Oracle experts using Dbvisit software as the key to unlocking untapped revenue from customers and prospects.
Dbvisit provides Oracle® Database Standard Edition users with affordable disaster recovery and data replication solutions.