Dbvisit Standby is a tool that helps hard-pressed technical staff by TRULY simplifying and automating the complex management of standby databases. It’s easy to set up and use, and the speed and quality of support provided is great.
Wayne Straughn, Database Administrator— The Barbados Light & Power Company Ltd, Barbados
Dbvisit Standby 6.0.26 released
30 March 2012
- Enable Dbvisit Standby to be installed with a Windows Domain account. Workaround using a local account is no longer needed.
- Add check owner function for resolving "Check owner" issues. Run: dbv_functions -a check_owner
- Allow for unattended install for setting Dbvisit Standby license.
- Gracefull Switchover will attempt to reset Oracle parameters db_file_name_convert and log_file_name_convert to default values.
- Use ssh compression during CSD instead of file compression.
- Dbvisit Standby can now be installed in non default location in Windows.
- Fix for Spanish language setting and RAC.
- Fix for CSD (create standby database) stop point through web browser.
- Fix for connectivity between primary and standby scheduler for Windows domain accounts.
Businesses in over 80 countries worldwide with Oracle® Database Standard Edition trust Dbvisit to protect and share their data.
Join a growing community of Oracle experts using Dbvisit software as the key to unlocking untapped revenue from customers and prospects.
Dbvisit provides Oracle® Database Standard Edition users with affordable disaster recovery and data replication solutions.