We found the Dbvisit products easy to use; they just worked. The products were quick and easy to get set up and running using Dbvisit’s online training material and documentation. If we needed additional help, Dbvisit’s support line always provided us with excellent responses, often within three or four minutes!
Simon Pritchard, Database Administrator— Yesss Electrical
Our Software Refund Policy Explained
Our software is available on a try-before-you-buy basis, there are free trial versions you can download to ensure that you can fully experience it prior to making your purchase. Documentation for software is also available online. We encourage you to review the documentation and try the software prior to making your purchase to ensure that it meets your requirements. You can find links to free trial download pages and documentation on the individual product pages within the Dbvisit.com site.
All refund requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We apologize, but we cannot provide refunds for:
- Any product for which an online demo or free trial is available.
- Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
- Inability to apply the license policy in your computing environment.
- Software purchased for the wrong platform.
- Any item 30 days after the purchase date from any reason.
If refund is applicable, the Dbvisit Software Limited refund process is:
- You contact us via email within 30 days of your purchase.
- You can provide us with identifiable information from your order (including, but not limited to: order number and last 4 digits of credit card number used for purchase).
- Refunds are made only to the credit card which was used for the purchase.
- You destroy all copies of the software upon refund.
Businesses in over 110 countries worldwide with Oracle® Database Standard Edition trust Dbvisit to protect and share their data.